Radiant 0.9.0 - Refraction Release
Announcing the release of Radiant 0.9.0.
Radiant now has a new UI, support for internationalization, loading of extensions as gems, etc. See the CHANGELOG for the full details. Here are some other quick details:
- There are new features for pagination (requiring will_paginate).
- You can now run Radiant from a sub-directory.
- When selecting a published date in the future, Radiant will treat the content as hidden until that date
- Extensions may be loaded as gems and generated extensions now have features to easily create gems with Jeweler
- We’re running on Rails 2.3.8 (bundled with Radiant)
If you are an extension developer, please update your extensions.
As always we welcome your feedback and contributions.
Download & Install
You can download the gem here http://github.com/radiant/radiant/downloads
Install it with the gem command:
$ gem install radiant
How to Upgrade an Existing Project or Site
1. Update the Radiant assets from in your project:
2. Migrate the database:
rake production db:migrate
3. Restart the web server