Radiant 0.7.0-RC2 Available
Radiant 0.7.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available. Since the last release candidate, we have corrected a lot of issues. Of special note are:
- Things should be smoother in instance mode, including schema dumping and running specs.
- Extension migrations now support timestamped version numbers.
scenariosplugin was replaced with its successor,
- The ubiquitous Ruby 1.8.7 compatibility patch is included.
- The upgrade path for older Radiant installations, including 0.5.x, should be a little smoother.
- The spec suite is compatible with RSpec 1.1.12.
- A number of issues in the admin view templates were corrected.
Enjoy, and please keep sending patches and bug reports!