Radiant 0.6.3 - Rock Grinder Release
This release contains many progressive changes and bugfixes, especially with respect to the extension system. Of special note are:
- conversion to using ActiveRecord-based sessions and storing the id of the logged-in user in the session instead of the complete user object
- addition of the ability to specify the loading-order (and inclusion/exclusion) of extensions in environment.rb
- automatic loading of Rails plugins included in extensions upon activation.
For a complete list of what’s new, see the CHANGELOG.
1. Update the Radiant gem:
gem update radiant
2. Change the RADIANT_GEM_VERSION constant in config/environment.rb to “0.6.3”
3. Update the Radiant assets in your project:
4. Migrate the database to create the ActiveRecord sessions:
rake production db:migrate
5. Restart the server
Please give the gem a chance to propagate to the RubyForge download servers.