Radiant 0.6 Release Candidate 2
There are still some more changes in the works, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to try out some of the cool new features that only people brave enough to check Mental out via subversion were able to enjoy.
To give it a whirl:
1. Download the gem: radiant-0.6.0rc2.gem
2. Install it using:gem install radiant-0.6.0rc2.gem
3. Use the Radiant command to create a fresh project:radiant -d sqlite3 path/to/your/project
4. Run the new bootstrap rake task:cd path/to/your/project rake production db:bootstrap
5. Configure and start it using your favorite Web server:script/server -e production
For those of you who want to remain on the bleeding edge, you can now do this:rake radiant:freeze:edge BRANCH=mental
This version ships with Rails 1.2.2 which sports better support for Sqlite 3.