Radiant 0.5.1 - Gemdust Release
I am pleased to announce the release of Radiant 0.5.1 Gemdust. You can download it here.
This is primarily a security update. A critical security vulnerability has been discovered in Rails 1.1.5. It is therefore highly recommended that you upgrade immediately. Apart from the Rails 1.1.5 upgrade, this release includes a number of small enhancements. From the change log:
- Gem now includes the .htaccess file (this should make Apache users happier)
- Updated icon for layouts
- Migrations are now repaired so that you can run `rake migrate` to create the initial database. (The recommended method is still `script/setup_database`, but enough people had complained about this that I felt it was in the general interested to fix it.)
- When you collapse a branch in the admin page tree view and move to another tab the collapsed status is now saved so that when you return, the collapsed status is preserved. Also the status of collapsed branches is preserved when collapsing and expanding parent nodes.
- Fixed documentation problem in response_cache.rb
- Fixed problem with timezones on fixtures causing tests to fail in Japan
- Fixed a problem with an error being thrown when the
<r:context />tag was rendered with the inherit attribute set to true and the page part did not exist
To upgrade an existing installation, install the new gem and execute:
% radiant --upgrade .
If you have problems during the upgrade, please let us know on the mailing list.